Gina's Crocheting Etc.

Crochet Crafts that I would like to share with others and see their projects.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Ray's Ripple

This is an afghan that my Mom asked me to make for her neighbor, Ray. He does lots of favors for her, liking letting out her dog when she has to work late, and she wanted to give him something for them. I thought about keeping it since it went really well with my black leather recliner however that was the only piece of furniture it went well with. Hope he enjoys it. It is also made from the Lionbrand Thick & Quick Chenille. I cannot imagine why they discontinued the gray color called Flannel as it is almost silvery and looks beautiful combined with the black.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know Ray will love this afghan. It is beautiful.

    thank you for doing it.

    Pat (Your Mother)

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Gina said…

    Thanks Mom.

    Look forward to hearing what Ray has to say.

    Gina

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Gina said…

    This has to be one of the most rewarding projects I have ever made. Although a very easy pattern, I received the nicest Thank You Card from Ray that I believe I have ever received in my life.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home